cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers. Hanging on until the last minute has worked last 2 times so I’ll stick with that tactic. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this marked 'Solved'. It is irritating as we are still no clearer than before as multiple answers and possibilities have been goven.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would half expect that maybe the offer will come out on the 1st of September as the season starts on the 12th thats what I'm hoping for anyway.

Stoney35
Scholar

It looks like some sort of offer is coming tomorrow. What sort of deal it is remains to be seen.

Stoney35
Scholar

Just tried one last time to get details.  Was told that in the next day or 2 there will be a 6, 9 and 12 month pass. The prices will range between £16 and £25 a month.

I asked if these would be monthly fees or a one off payment and was told they will be  monthly, however there will also be a deal with a one off payment coming up at a later date but there were no further details on this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They're so cryptic aren't they!

Surely you can't sign up for a 6/9 or 12 month deal, and pay it month to month? Surely the deal IS the long term period?

Oh well -fingers crossed it's out tomorrow. Put us all out of our impatience 🙂

At least they do these deals/discounted passed.

BT sports don't - and have way less games!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah your right its a shame it’s quiet ripped off tbh bt sport I think it should be included with the sports channels. Or like you said have discount. I only have bt sport as wwe is not on sky anymore if it was then I wouldn’t be paying for bt sport. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

There is discounts for BT Sport but you either need be a BT customer or a EE customer to get them. I'm a EE customer and get full BT Sport for £5 a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah and you need to be a bT customer for the sports package on now tv which is £25!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Annoyingly, being on Sky broadband doesn't seem to hold any sway on the Now sky sports packages.

Oh well - bring on tomorrow!