cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a general point  but think I m right in saying there is no contract with NOW TV..so if you have a monthly pass and if they offer a yearly pass at a better rate I think you could cancel the monthly pass and buy the yearly one ????

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Taking up new offers is a bit of a pain in the backside.

In the past it has always been that you need to be within the last 30 days of any previous deal or be paying the full price of £33.99.

So anyone that has just started a new 2 or 3 month deal will be sod out of luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I doubt that very much you can just cancel the pass ! 

Stoney35
Scholar

But even if you cancel, say a 1 month pass, it will still be active for that 1 month. You cannot buy another pass whilst you still have one active I believe. Thats the reason why I didnt buy one during the off season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah your right Well then I doubt it would be the 1st then very much.or I’m gonna make a complaint as live chat didn’t have a date for the season pass they said there not sure if there going to do it that’s why there doing offers instead. That’s why I took £20 for 3 months. ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is that offer still out there or did you have to haggle. I hate haggling with humans. One of the reasons apart from the ludicrous cost I quit sky and went with this. Don’t mind haggling with an algorithm. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And it works out technically £20 for 3 months for 9/10 months is the same price as the season pass anyway so it’s stil a win/win situation ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unless they reduce the price a little.

And if you can still get 3months for £20 again once the season pass deadline has gone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have now tv stopped selling the £25 a month passes?

Can't find them anywhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable