cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
JohnDorset
Scholar

The interesting deciding factor for me will be the marginal cost of the extra three months.

Don’t really need more than 9 months but will go for 12 if the marginal cost is small.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

24/48 hours would be quite fitting, considering Sky Sports just announced their first PL fixtures!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to make sense of the real set of things people think / have been told

No pass at all

3 months for £20

Pass coming out 24/48 hours

12 month pass coming out September 9th!

Fingers crossed it's the 24/48 hour one - or at least available on Sep 1st.

That makes the most sense!

Stoney35
Scholar

Seems to be a wide range of different answers i know... im just going on what Ive been personally told

JohnDorset
Scholar

Can only confirm what I was told today 28th August.

1.  3 months at £20 was an offer made to me via chat. Not sure if it is publicised anywhere, but it does appear to be something which is not difficult to be offered. 
2.  9 and 12 month deals will be announced on 9th September. I was told by the person on Chat,  who could see that I paid £199 last year, that I would be very pleased by the price.
Note: Another poster also independently reported having been told about 9th September.

3. There was no mention in my Chat about the deal being released in 24/48 hours and I feel that I would have been told if that is the case. So I am sceptical about hearing anything before 9/9/2020.

4. I have been promised an email as soon as the deal is released, but don’t know if that is a general email or something unique to me because I asked for one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 9th September would work in terms of the Premier league season starting, but with the Carabao cup starting next weekend, and 9months tying up until the end of May, they might as well make it the 1st Sep.

I'm gonna try them now - see what I get told.

Though as I didn't have a season pass, maybe it'll be a different answer for me!

I'll report back in 15

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so Praveen said

"The offers will start from 01/09/2020."

Didn't give me a price, or the exact date the offers will be be on their offers site but said

"You will be having 9 month, 12 months offer and you will be surprised looking at the offer.

We are coming up crazy deals and you will be so happy to grab this offers for Sports , Trust me"

So it definitely looks like we're in for the season pass very soon, as just a couple of days ago, the story was "No pass available, keep checking"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

9 months from 1st/2nd/3rd September - 31st May/1st/2nd June is the offer that would make most sense as it takes you from UEFA Nations Cup (3rd September) through to EFL play offs (31st May).  However, possible there are international friendlies up to 8th June.

Not much point going beyond that as Euro 2020 (or 2021 when it actually takes place) is on BBC/ITV from 11th June.

So I guess, if it is going to happen, it will be on Tuesday. 

JohnDorset
Scholar

Timmy reported: 

"You will be having 9 month, 12 months offer and you will be surprised looking at the offer.

We are coming up crazy deals and you will be so happy to grab this offers for Sports , Trust me"

Those are the exact words I was told by the person who knew I had paid £199 last year.

Only thing I would add is on the subject of the date. I was told that there were lots of deals set to be announced on 1st Sept, but I was also very specifically told that the football season deal would be released on 9th September.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok that sounds less promising then, but at least we're slowly piecing the picture together!

I wonder what offers will come on the 1st then?

Unless even though I'd asked about sports, they were just telling me the general NOW TV info coming?

No-one is going to be buying a month or 2-3 month pass when they know a season pass is coming, surely. That'd be infuriating.