cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah sort of a vacuous argument
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

...it is beginning to look like this is all part of Comcast's plan to stop Now TV competing against Sky by pushing would-be Now TV customers onto the Sky platform in preparation for morphing Now TV into the poor man's Netflix/Prime Video

As I can’t have a dish, it’s not a very cunning plan.   Given people are more likely to ditch satellite/cable than adopt it these days it would be a massive mistake.

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

So far we have -

A Football season Pass at the end of November

And it's the master plan of the alternative Government to get us all with a Sky Dish.

A Pass at the end of November is just stupid. Who ever on live chat is either clueless or just having a laugh.

As for Comcast ditching NowTV to get everyone onto Sky? So that's why they keep adding channels to watch.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

If there is going to be a season pass (I suspect not as Scottish football is underway), it will be announced before next Thursday ahead of the Nations League games.

I think there will be a £25/month offer by end of this week, but no season pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I’ve stated in my previous comments ! I don’t think there will be. They just given me an offer of £20 a month for 3 months ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There is a season pass was offered it me
nickroll
Mentor

@Anonymous User How much was it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unlikely - Now TV have invested in HD finally. If anything they will beef it up as more people are into streaming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I spoke to Juilee on live chat, they don’t have a date for the season pass and it sounds very unlikely that it will happen. She did offer me 3 months at £20 which I accepted, worse case when I cancel it they don’t offer me a deal and il have to go without or best case they will give me money off for another 3 months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you isn’t that what I’ve  been saying since day 1 !