cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well now tv is sky anyway so I doubt they will be losing out on money. With all the customers Sky have got Anyways. It will just be a shame if they don’t do the season pass. I’m cancelling my sky sports this month if they can’t offer me the £25 a month for the month pass at least 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

There will almost certainly be a £25/month offer in early September.  Season pass is 50:50.  They may do it to get a lot of money in up front given impact of Covid-19, but may decide not to if they believe season may be abandoned.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv live chat told me they have a season pass out for Black Friday? Persevere and you will get the same deal as me
Stoney35
Scholar

Whens black friday?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haha not till November ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I doubt there gonna so it anyway so it’s tough ###### 

Stoney35
Scholar

That's what I thought.  Just thought i would double check 😂

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Now tv live chat told me they have a season pass out for Black Friday? 

Black Friday is in November!

Those manning the chat have no idea what marketing will do next week, never mind November.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With the replacement of the old-style pass gift cards with the much more expensive versions and now no season pass from the start of the season,  it is beginning to look like this is all part of Comcast's plan to stop Now TV competing against Sky by pushing would-be Now TV customers onto the Sky platform in preparation for morphing Now TV into the poor man's Netfix/Prime Video

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That makes sense ! When now tv is sky !