cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Even if you get to live chat, they won’t know if a season pass is on its way.  Only marketing will know that and you won’t chat to them.

I suspect Now TV may offer a season pass as it will give them a much needed cash injection, but given what happened last season will all the fallout from the F1 refunds and the additional months for football season tickets they may decide a £25/month offer is a better option.

Stoney35
Scholar

What about the person who got 12 months for £16.99 a month? They reckon they got it through live chat. But after my experience with live chat in last 2 days im starting to doubt that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi its true I haggled and got it for half price monthly
Just remind them you got a pass for 200 last year
They are running scared Now that no one will renew due to coronavirus
I didnt mention it but the joker to play would be to suggest you will stream it instead of getting a pass?
Grow a pair and grab a deal
Al
Stoney35
Scholar

Hi Al

Believe me I have tried everything.  They all deny there is such offer available.  Just keep telling me to check the offers page. When i mention and 12 month deal they deny it and ask me for the link

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last year, my £200 wouldn't register and I couldn't activate the pass so they refunded me and offered me the £16.99 per month for 12 months which comes to £203.88 so, effectively, it's a better deal. I guess we just have to wait. They'll be trying to sell the passes at top rate first. I'd suggest we all vote with our feet but that once got me banned from the laocal polling station.

Stoney35
Scholar

I dont really want to buy a months pass now as i dont want to miss the season pass offer if/when it becomes available

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The month pass is 60 a year cheaper and you don’t pay 200 up front so a no brainer?
Stoney35
Scholar

Nobody else has been offered the month pass at the rate you have 

Stoney35
Scholar

If i can get that offer then your right it is a no brainer.. but you wouldnt believe how long ive spent trying to get it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If they don’t offer the season pass again I think i will cancel all my new tv subscriptions and just go to sky direct to get the sports channels. I can’t find a link to it anywhere and the live chat doesn’t work. Shame as they are missing out on money.