cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - I don’t believe a word Live Chat says any more. They give the impression to me they are outsourced and they couldn’t care what they tell customers. There’s no feedback/rating at the end of chats like you’d normally see from other companies.

Stoney35
Scholar

There does seem to be wildly different answers to the same question on live chat which can only mean they dont really have the information provided to them... but it looks like they just make up the answers to compensate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still have my Sky Sports Pass, I hope they still email current pass holders the deal too.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - things may have changed since, but last year something similar happened to me. I phoned up (not an option anymore) NOWTV and asked them to cancel immediately so I could apply the new voucher. I’d imagine Live Chat can do the same if you’re stuck.

Andyydna
Mentor

I essentially just did this same thing as a previous poster. Went on Live Chat, copied the offer link and said it doesn’t work and they provided me a voucher code for 9 months at £20 a month. 

Stoney35
Scholar

I got to live chat quite easily. But to be honest with you its probably a good thing that you cant get through. Its a complete waste of time..  they just repeat the phrase " keep checking your email for offers"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer £16.99 a month!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would expect they will leave it until as late as possible to make the most of those who are paying the monthly pass. Hold off and as they worry about the lack of subscribers they will no doubt launch it again

cfrsh91
Mentor

I'm sure it goes without saying, but if anyone gets an offer from Now TV or spots one being posted, can you update the topic so that the rest of us can get notified please?
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder if they’re waiting for the Nations League to end before offering the pass out. Possibly in the hope people will pay to watch England & then buy the pass? Just a thought. It’s all rather frustrating. The season starts next Saturday. Just want it sorted. Rather have a straight yes or no.