cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Stoney35 the new Premier League season starts on September 12th. If, and it's a big if, a season pass is made available, it will be a few days before that.

Stoney35
Scholar

Yeh. My point was it wont be available before the 23rd August. Hopefully we will hear something soon after that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They certainly seem hung up on this 8th/9th September date.

All logic seemed any 9month pass would start 1st Sep.

Oh well - seems only previous season passes or decent history will get any sort of email.

Have only done a couple of months myself.

In fairness I'd never realised it was so good to use - penalised for not knowing about it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Was yours £200 kid for the season. I got that plus santander had a customer offer with £20 or £25 cashback so I got it really for £175. I'll only get it if the same deal is on. Won't pay the what's the original price £330 quid or so? Not at that price. 

Stoney35
Scholar

Good on you if you got that deal. I just went to live chat with that info and got fobbed off. They offered me a week for a tenner. Absolute joke. Kept saying offers were system generated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Sports 
I know same I just spoke to the live chat and they said there’s no indication for the season pass to happen yet which is fair enough or there’s no offers For sky sports altogether at the moment. No offers for any sports passes 

Stoney35
Scholar

They didnt deny that others had been offered that deal. Just said that they couldnt offer it to me as its 'system generated'. Personally I think its poor customer service as ive had a season ticket for last 3 years but then maybe they know that and expect me to purchase another at full price

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to chat and they still weren't aware of any Season Pass. Wasn't offered any deals either. I have now voted with my wallet and have cancelled because £33.99 is obscenely expensive. Hopefully they see sense otherwise I will have to find another way to watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok good news you guys. I went onto the live chat for now tv, haggled and they gave me a voucher to buy it for £16.99 a month!!

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't even get to 'live chat'. Does anybody know a way through. All I get are options - no direct questions allowed.