cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There will be no season passes whilst season could be curtailed at any moment.

tomasio72
Scholar

Thanks my season pass expired today so was looking a new one

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah mine expires tomorrow. It’s a great deal, so I hope they do it again.

Fingers crossed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is your voucher code : SPMAGGNTUPA9BR active till 01/01/2022 00:00 for Sky Sports Month Pass 12 months offer.

Stoney35
Scholar

I asked on live chat yesterday and was told nothing has been confirmed but they expect to offer the season pass again for the 20/21 season

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully should be this month it was this time last year the season ticket was available 

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

As the season has been delayed by a few weeks, would imagine the 2020/2021 Season Pass offer will also be delayed a few weeks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - still hopeful they repeat this deal. Planning to sign up if it’s similar price to last year, otherwise I’ll just buy three or four day passes for key games.

Stoney35
Scholar

The season is due to finish on 23rd September i believe.  So a 10 month pass will need to be available after 23rd August.  So hopefully we should hear something after the 23rd