cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Pass 'Authorisation Rejected'

Hi,

Whenever I input the voucher code for my Now TV sports pass in says 'Authorisation Rejected'. I have tried three different passes (they were gifts) but none of them work. I started trying to redeem the vouchers on my NOW TV box but after this failed also tried through the app on my ipad and also through my laptop. 

I have used passes numerous times before without problems.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, thank you. It was that the debit card details had expired. Even though it was a paid for voucher it seems they want a valid card on the account.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you checked that your bank card details are up to date on your account ?

Where did you source the NowTV Vouchers from ?

Are you a NowTV customer or are you a BT TV customer where your NowTV Passes are paid directly to BT ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, thank you. It was that the debit card details had expired. Even though it was a paid for voucher it seems they want a valid card on the account.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To use the NowTV service (even applying vouchers to your account) you need a valid up to date card on the NowTV system.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have registered bank details and clicked on 7 day free trial . It keeps coming back Authorisation rejected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get a now tv card

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Rache

You need either a valid bank or credit card, nothing else will work.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi . Ive done all that .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to ring them .Anyone have a number for them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought you might be trying to set up the new 9month for £20 a month deal. They seem to be in the middle of setting it up, so it's not available yet.

But maybe your query is more a general issue, unrelated to this