cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Movie pass doesn't start for 17 days...

Hi, 

I've just activated my 1 month Movie pass after purchasing a Smart Box. It says it's active but does not start immediately. It doesn't start until the 24th of July.

Why? And can I change it to start immediately?

I purchased it with the movie pass specifically so I can access it tonight, I have the whole weekend off (which is rare).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me that you are currently on an existing cinema offer until the 24th of July, then the new one month cinema pass that came with the smart box kicks in.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here what does it show.

If you click on the drop down purple arrow below your cinema pass, does it say your next due payment date will be 24th of August and if so it sounds right to me.

If you are not sure post a screen shot of your cinema pass.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me that you are currently on an existing cinema offer until the 24th of July, then the new one month cinema pass that came with the smart box kicks in.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here what does it show.

If you click on the drop down purple arrow below your cinema pass, does it say your next due payment date will be 24th of August and if so it sounds right to me.

If you are not sure post a screen shot of your cinema pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thanks for the reply.

You must be correct, I must be paying for a movie pass from a previous time. I'll look into that.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go to My Account > Bills & Payments section on here, which will give you an indication of past and recent payments over a twelve month period of any passes or vouchers used on your account.

If you believe that you didn't have an active cinema pass, is there anybody else in the house that could have bought a pass such has kids etc on their NowTV devices ?

I would also recommend adding a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pin's which will prevent family members or friends who have access to stream NowTV on their devices on your account from buying passes without your knowledge where they would be asked for a four pin digit security code to buy a pass.