cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Football Season Ticket

I had a Sky Sports Monthly pass last season for £19-99 a month. For the forthcoming season the price increases to £33-99. Can i cancel and replace with the Now TV Football Season Ticket which costs £199 for ten months.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers when does it says your current Sports Pass offer ends or the next due payment date at full price ?

If you have 30 days remaining on an existing sports pass offer by the 26th of August (the date the 10 month offer at £199 deal finishes) then you should be fine taking up this offer.

Where the offer should kick in straight after your current sports pass finishes.

If your current sports pass is already within the 30 day period left, then you can buy it now if you wish where the new 10 month offer should continue once your current sports pass comes to an end.

Or you could cancel your existing sports pass and again if you have 30 days remaining on this pass the new 10 month offer should be automatically added to your account.

If you decide to go ahead buying the 10 month offer at £199, then double check the offer has been automatically added to your account by going back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section (click the drop down arrow next to the month sports pass to expand the on screen information).

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

You and me both! 😀

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering did you manage to purchase the new 10 month sports pass offer ?

If so, did you have to cancel your existing pass for the offer to be accepted on your account or was the new 10 month offer automatically added without the need to cancel ?

Would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have brought the season ticket... what happens now all games have been cancelled due to the coronavirus... will now tv put my season ticket on hold till the games start again? Will now tv refund me and cancel my season  ticket? Will now tv just let it run until the season resumes and ends probably the summer as things stand?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi All, 

We are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all our customers as the coronavirus pandemic affects our sports schedule for a period of time.

We will continue to provide updates to all our NOW TV customers as more information becomes available.

Thanks
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F ,

Given that SkySports subscribers have been able to pause their subscriptions due to the football season being on hold until 30th April (at the earliest), is it possible to also have NowTV subscriptions paused until the football season resumes?

Thanks

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F , and when will that be?

Most of the sports events have been cancelled and I haven't watched NowTV sports pass for 2 weeks.

It would be great if our passes could be extended for as long as the events were postponed or get some sort of pro rata refund.

As I am not paying per month but with a season ticket (£199), I cannot just cancel.

A swift reply from for NOWTV customers would be great.

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We recognise that it is a fast-moving situation and we are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all of our customers.

A number of sporting events have been postponed, but not cancelled, so we expect to be able to show these when they are rescheduled. Therefore, our sports schedule is likely to look different for a period of time.

As more information becomes available, we will continue to provide updates to all of our NOW TV customers.

If you have purchased a F1 Season Pass we'll be issuing week passes to cover any races that have been postponed. 

If you have a month pass or other season pass for sports please pop onto live chat, so we can have a look at your account.

Thanks

Karl 

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You're having a laugh, aren't you.....

ANOTHER 3 F1 races  'postponed', on top of one's already announced, in addition to Australia being cancelled (NOT postponed)..... NO football until at least May (which is unlikely)....

And if you have the F1 ticket (which incidently, ALSO gives you access to Football), you will gracefully give me a week long pass to watch a race IF it's scheduled after my 9 month ticket expires?  Meanwhile, my season ticket's time is ticking away, with NO sport available to watch..

You DO want customers, after this has all finished, don't you..... really.....? come on.....

gb2000
Scholar

More information HAS become available, today:

F1 season will now not start until at least June (3 more races postponed, 7 in total)

All English football postponed until at least 30 April

For people who bought an F1 pass at the start of March we have had ZERO sports and will have none for at least 2-3 of the 9 months we paid for it.

And NowTV just regurgitates the same old story: As more information becomes available... etc

You've done nothing, you're doing nothing, and I don't expect we will ever get you to stop sitting on your hands and do SOMETHING. There is NO SPORT so EVERYONE needs to be refunded. EVERYONE.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Now we are into April and it’s clear the season will not finish by mid June, have you decided a policy on this?