cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Football Season Ticket

I had a Sky Sports Monthly pass last season for £19-99 a month. For the forthcoming season the price increases to £33-99. Can i cancel and replace with the Now TV Football Season Ticket which costs £199 for ten months.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers when does it says your current Sports Pass offer ends or the next due payment date at full price ?

If you have 30 days remaining on an existing sports pass offer by the 26th of August (the date the 10 month offer at £199 deal finishes) then you should be fine taking up this offer.

Where the offer should kick in straight after your current sports pass finishes.

If your current sports pass is already within the 30 day period left, then you can buy it now if you wish where the new 10 month offer should continue once your current sports pass comes to an end.

Or you could cancel your existing sports pass and again if you have 30 days remaining on this pass the new 10 month offer should be automatically added to your account.

If you decide to go ahead buying the 10 month offer at £199, then double check the offer has been automatically added to your account by going back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section (click the drop down arrow next to the month sports pass to expand the on screen information).

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers when does it says your current Sports Pass offer ends or the next due payment date at full price ?

If you have 30 days remaining on an existing sports pass offer by the 26th of August (the date the 10 month offer at £199 deal finishes) then you should be fine taking up this offer.

Where the offer should kick in straight after your current sports pass finishes.

If your current sports pass is already within the 30 day period left, then you can buy it now if you wish where the new 10 month offer should continue once your current sports pass comes to an end.

Or you could cancel your existing sports pass and again if you have 30 days remaining on this pass the new 10 month offer should be automatically added to your account.

If you decide to go ahead buying the 10 month offer at £199, then double check the offer has been automatically added to your account by going back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section (click the drop down arrow next to the month sports pass to expand the on screen information).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Schnapps.  My current contract increases on August 17. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case then you should be able to buy the 10 month £199 pass now if you wish because you are within the 30 day time period left.

Where if you decide for example to buy the 10 month pass today for example, the new 10 month pass should continue and start from the 17th of August.

If for some reason you are having difficulty buying the 10 month pass, then cancel your existing pass where again it should automatically start on the 17th of August straight after your existing pass finishes.

Just make sure when you buy the 10 month pass you click the existing customer button and once the pass has hopefully been added to your existing account go to The Passes & Vouchers section to double check that your next £33.99 payment will be 10 months after the 17th of August.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also i am assuming you know the 10 month pass is a single £199 up front payment and not £199 spread over 10 months at £19.99 per month ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Can you confirm that all 11 Sky Sports channels are available with the football season pass, ie cricket, rugby, golf, etc. and not just football.  Story in Sun today says its football only!

Confused.  Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As long as it doesn't state mobile pass in the offer then it will have the full 11 Sports channels. 

Just be aware that currently there is no 1080p with 50fps, Red Button games or catch-up.

However there is change coming to Now TV towards the end of the year because of the BT and Sky content deal and these could be implemented as part of the deal. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Similar question from me;

I have cancelled my current sky sports pass which runs until 21/09/19.

When I try to buy the season ticket via the existing customer button it takes me to my account page and then says that I'm not eligible for the offer as I'm already on an existing offer.

Any solution?

Cheers,

Wixy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to have less than 30 days remaining on an existing sports pass offer before you can purchase this new 10 month sports pass deal.

Based on what you have posted, you should be able to buy the 10 month offer on either the 21 st or 22nd of August.

Try coming back on 22nd of August and see if you are eligible for the offer, where i am quietly confident it will work.

On the 22nd of August go to your My Account > Passes & Vouchers section and if you see the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass this will indicate you are within the 30 day's remaining and should be good to go taking up a new offer.

Just be aware that according to the T&C's the 10 month offer closes on the 26th of August 2019 at 23.59 hours.

If you get no joy on the 22nd / 23rd of August then see if live chat can assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Understood, makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to help. Cheers