cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Football Season Pass - refund after Covid-19 postponements

I've tried to get in touch with somebody on the live chat, but they (unsurprisingly) haven't been much help.

Today (March 13 2020), the Premier League and Football League have announced that football in England is postponed until April 3rd (at the very earliest), with the very real possibility that the remainder of the football season will not be completed.

I have a Now TV Football Season ticket at £199, which is due to end on June 11 - can I have a refund for the two full unused months (worth a refund of £39.80) as I strongly suspect that no live sport (of any kind) will be shown during this time?

As much as I have enjoyed Gary Neville's Soccerbox and Premier League Years, having endless repeats of them for the foreseeable future does not constitute good value for money nor the content that I expect.

Please can somebody respond to me and establish how I can get the unused time  (2 full months, from April 11 to June 11) refunded?

62 REPLIES 62
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone today over the live chat and they’ve apparently offered a 1 month free pass which would expire on the 5th July 2020. I said what about if there are football games beyond that date, people who have paid for the season pass shouldn’t be expected to buy more passes in order to finish watching the season. I don’t think they’ve given it much thought and he didn’t have much info other than the 1 month free pass. Hopefully they realise it’s an issue and offer a solution! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone could do with starting a class action suit against them for this. By the time the sport starts again, most of us will have lost 3/10 months of the prepaid £200 pass. They are trying to offer a month free to cover it, but we have all been provided a lesser service than we paid for. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Class action sounds good