cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Cinema - price increase

The price of Now TV Cinema passes is increasing from £9.99 per month to £11.99 per month with effect from 3rd April 2019.

Currys/PCWorld and some supermarkets still have 2-month Now TV Cinema Gift Cards on sale for £15 each, which works out as £7.50 per month, so it might be worth buying one or two of these whilst they are still available.  They can be applied to your account any time up to 12 months after the date of purchase.

Wlat

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great Idea!

In addition, NowTV still have their 6 months bundles available.  So you can get 6 months Entertainment and Movies for £50.94 upfront cost works out to £4.24 per package, which great since the Entertainment package is also going up by £2.00 per month to £9.99

Only catch its only for new customers but you can get round that by just changing your email address  and you get the deal.

Its only worth doing though  if your not on a better deal / just started a deal.

Saved alot of money over the last few years just signing up for the 6 month packages if no deals are offered and not found any vouchers competitive.  Will be doing the same before the price increases.

Link can be found here for their bundles https://www.nowtv.com/pass-bundles

Anonymous User
Not applicable

9.99 for entertainment package, ooof, once GOT is finished thats not going to be worth it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not aware of any imminent entertainment pass price increase from £7.99 per month looking at My Account > Passes & Vouchers section where my entertainment offer expires end of May.

Where under My Passes & Vouchers section it says that the cinema pass prices is increased to £11.99 per month from the 3rd of April.

Also, under the NowTV cinema pass help articles it mentions a price increase of £11.99, where the entertainment pass help articles only states £7.99.

I have never paid the full price for a NowTV pass in all the time i have been using NowTV and tend to look out for voucher offers or purchase a NowTV entertainment 2 month gift card for £10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Not aware of any imminent entertainment pass price increase from £7.99 per month looking at My Account > Passes & Vouchers section where my entertainment offer expires end of May.

Where under My Passes & Vouchers section it says that the cinema pass prices is increased to £11.99 per month from the 3rd of April.

Also, under the NowTV cinema pass help articles it mentions a price increase of £11.99, where the entertainment pass help articles only states £7.99.

I have never paid the full price for a NowTV pass in all the time i have been using NowTV and tend to look out for voucher offers or purchase a NowTV entertainment 2 month gift card for £10.

Same here on my second two month pass total outlay for 4 months £18.75 works out a two £4.68 per month.

cheers