cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Broadband Offer

Hi everyone,

I got an email with a great offer for Now Broadband for the Super Fibre package for £30/month including line rental and anytime calls but whenever I click the link and try and sign up, I can't seem to get it for that price? The button shows £30 and the anytime calls offer shows but in the side part the breakdown shows £26 for the Super Fibre and £17.99 for the line rental!

I presume either the email is incorrect, or the site itself is incorrect - is there a way to speak to now tv to try and sort this?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! Same issue but I have email for £18pm with no line rental, delivery charge and free calls... but when I follow link I get line rental as well taking it to £25.99

Will follow this thread in hope of some help 🙂 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

See if nowtv live chat can assist you on this matter (see link below) or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I tried this but keep getting 'Hmmm – it looks like there’s a connection problem at the moment.' but I'll try it again later!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try a different internet browser with the adblocker disabled, if that doesn't work maybe try incognito mode or use a private window on your browser.

If still no luck, post back here and i will send you a PM with the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team (unfortunately i am not allowed to give the telephone number out on the public forum Smiley Sad).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, I’m getting the exact same problem. 
The website keeps adding line rental. 

could I possibly have the number to phone?

thanks

Mike

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel that request...

the incognito tip worked a treat. 
thanks.