cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Black Friday Bundle

Hi.

I've come across this bundle advertised today on the NOW TV website and I am interested but I have a voucher for Entertainment already applied that lasts until the 17th January 2018.

If I was to take the Black Friday Bundle, does anyone know what affect there would be on my existing Entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There is a cracking Black Friday deal open to existing customers if you go in via http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing (most customers should be directed here by default).

I've a suspicion taking that offer will cancel your current free offer and replace with the new one so you will lose any remaining time but if you want to double check on this before taking up the offer I'd recommend you have a word with live chat first.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that's me done for as well then. I was happy to forgo my existing deal to sign up to this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full details on the offer here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday

You can't take advantage if you have an offer which has more than 30 days to run.

Shame, I didn't realise buying a 6 month pass constituted an "offer".

BicBasher
Elite

I'm on offers until January, so couldn't redeem either.  Oh well....

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
ukbobboy
Legend

@BicBasher @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy @schnapps

You know guys

I also would've taken up this £99.00 offer if I could keep the pass until December 2018, when my current passes run out.

However, c'est la vie.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat, have about six weeks to go on my six month entertainment voucher so cannot sign up.

I was looking to get the Entertainment boost on TalkTalk which is currently £6 a month fixed for eighteen months but would stay with Now TV if I could have taken this offer up.

Looks like its goodby to Now hello to TalkTalk TV.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For those with offers ending in January might be worth keeping an eye out for any offers NOW TV advertise for Boxing Day/January sales time that you might be able to take up instead.

Cant guarantee if they will or what it will be though, so if you're looking to take up an offer elsewhere you'll need to decide what's best for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the best offer available at the moment for existing customers is the "Black Box plus 3 months of Cinema or 4 months of Entertainment" for £19.99 from Argos.  I bought one of each yesterday.  The voucher enclosed in the box normally will be valid to be applied up to a year after the date of purchase.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot get the Black Friday offer because I am on a ‘ free ‘ offer . However the free Part is nonsense because the vouchers are purchased and then applied to my account.

As a long standing account holder with Now TV I feel penalised because I purchase vouchers for months of viewing in advance. 

I have contacted Now TV but I am still waiting for a response.

I know there are rules but some rules are unfair.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Yes P57

You are dead right, existing customers should not be penalised like this, it more like a punishment for being loyal.

You know, I understand they have to attract new customers with "loss leaders" but they should throw us a bone every once in awhile.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my service as Now will not let me have this offer as I am on a “Offer”. What I am on is a six month pass purchased from Amazon, not an offer.

I have subscribed to Now since it started when it was just movies, though have taken a couple of short breaks.

Now seem very happy to dump very loyal customers, was not even offered a discount  when I cancelled. Will go on live chat and get all my details removed tomorrow. Moving to TalkTalk full entertainment boost at £6 a month fixed for  18 months.

Now TV have lost me for good.