cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Black Friday Bundle

Hi.

I've come across this bundle advertised today on the NOW TV website and I am interested but I have a voucher for Entertainment already applied that lasts until the 17th January 2018.

If I was to take the Black Friday Bundle, does anyone know what affect there would be on my existing Entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There is a cracking Black Friday deal open to existing customers if you go in via http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing (most customers should be directed here by default).

I've a suspicion taking that offer will cancel your current free offer and replace with the new one so you will lose any remaining time but if you want to double check on this before taking up the offer I'd recommend you have a word with live chat first.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
ChiefSpaceGobln
Scholar

Same situation here, got an Ent pass that doesn’t expire until mid Jan. tempted to trial the Movies pass this afternoon, then start another acccount with the Black Friday deal if it’s all as good as it looks.

I’d happily forgoe the £10 left for the 2 months on my current Ent pass to take up the offer. Will see how the movies trial goes (720p 2.0 sound versus the usual 1080p 5.1 for iTunes & Amazon rentals and purchases.
MGboy
Scholar 2

So if my current entertainment pass runs out the 25th Dec, I should be able to take up the combined £99 offer on the 26th November as I would be within 30 days of the end of the current? I don’t have a cinema pass.

it would have been nice to have been offered the sports offer that’s only for new customers, but as others have said, hey ho.....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MGboy

Yeah, the way i have read the T&C's of the NowTV Black Friday Offer you would be entitled to this deal on the 26th of this month Smiley Happy

Enjoy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great black Friday offers (for new customers). So I cancelled all my subscriptions. Fed up with loyal customers getting treated as 2nd class citizens. I too found the 12 month offer for existing customers insulting. Why should we have to be locked in for 12 months when new customers are getting 2 month offers. Some of us have other things to buy at this time of year and can't splash of on a 12 month offer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We totally agree . There is never any Black Friday deals for excisting customers.

johnhood
Scholar 3

Agree with previous comments. I would have happily taken up the £99 if it was possible to ‘stack’ passes a la PS Plus subscription. Alas, I’m on an offer AKA prepaid pass until May nixing it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also found the 12 months for £99 offer and clicked on the link: "Get 12 month offer". But every time I try it (in different browsers as suggested by customer support, which were no help!) I get the following message:

"Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer."

But the T's and C's stat:

"Black Friday Bundle: Offer available to new and existing customers (existing customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer)."

Which I am! I'm an existing customer paying full price.

So why can't the offer be applied?

I even tried cancelling the existing Passes (then the offer again. No luck). And re-stating the existing Passes (then the offer again. Still no luck!).

Please can anyone from NOW TV help? As I have tried the live chat. But they are no help and say it's because I have active Passes? But isn't this an existing customer offer?

Also, does anyone have a NOW TV complaints email address?

Thanks,

Rob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any existing customers who are interested, or who missed the offer during Black Friday, NOW TV have the £99 for 12 months of entertainment and cinema offer back on again. 

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

To take advantage you need to be an existing customer and if you currently have a multi-month offer on either entertainment or movies (or both), this offer(s) needs to end within the next 30 days. Promotion finishes end of day 31st December 2017.

Full terms are

Winter offer: Offer available to existing NOW TV customers (customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer). 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third parties such as Vodafone or Apple. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 31 Dec 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers (standard monthly price Entertainment Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Pass currently at £9.99 a month). NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have taken cinema and entertainment bundle. When you have an existing entertainment subscription the activation of  the black fri entertainment voucher apparently it kicks in after your existing monthly sub expires. Though confusingly on you account it might suggest a future monthly payment. Am assured by on line chat the payment will not be taken.