cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not received my free 5 month mobile sports pass

On Saturday 13th Feb I signed up to Now TV bought a mobile sports day pass, as it promised to give me a free 5 month mobile pass, due to being a new customer.

It said it would give this to me within 10 working days, however it has been over 10 working days (it's now Saturday 27th Feb) and I have received nothing. I wanted to watch football the next week, so I had to buy a month pass, which is quite honestly a ridiculous thing for a company to make me do, when it's an electronic pass!

My Dad signed up for the same offer on Saturday 20th Feb and he received his pass on Tuesday 23rd Feb!!!!

First of all, why does it take so long to send an electronic pass to people?

Secondly, why have I not received it yet?

Finally, why can't I talk to a Now TV representative directly to sort this out?! I tried clicking on the pop out chat, but that couldn't answer my question and just referred me to the community forums which I couldn't find a solution to my issue on.

Now TV really hasn't made a good first impression here and I'm seriously doubting whether I should carry on, as it seems like it's always just going to be a problem like this!

Apologies for the rant, but I've never seen such ridiculous service before, in my life!

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User live chat in the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively, email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)