cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No voucher code

Hi, I bought the 12.99 skysports for a month and received a receipt by email. However I haven't been given any voucher code so don't know how to activate the offer and watch skysports. Please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have purchased the £12.99 one month sports offer and have received a confirmation email from nowtv then the sports pass has been activated on your account.

All you need to do is just start watching any of the 10 live Sky Sports channels on your devices (no need to add a code or voucher).

If it asks you to buy a sports pass, then double check the sign in details on your devices match the email address that you received the nowtv order confirmation from and by also going to My Account > Orders & Passes on here that you can see the one one sports pass offer is activated on your account.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have purchased the £12.99 one month sports offer and have received a confirmation email from nowtv then the sports pass has been activated on your account.

All you need to do is just start watching any of the 10 live Sky Sports channels on your devices (no need to add a code or voucher).

If it asks you to buy a sports pass, then double check the sign in details on your devices match the email address that you received the nowtv order confirmation from and by also going to My Account > Orders & Passes on here that you can see the one one sports pass offer is activated on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I bought an Entertainment pass on a special promo i.e £1 for 2 months access to the various box sets etc. I have been sent a receipt but I have not been sent a voucher code and therefore I cannot access any of the shows. Please advise asap.

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for my entertainment pass voucher code.....I was told it was active but its still asking for code ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Bought NOW HDMI unit and set up subscription, starting 23 March after 7 day trial.

This was on Monday, 16 March; Hardware arrived Wednesday 18 March without Voucher Code.

So, I can not use it until 23 March.

No response since yesterday from chat.

Thinking of junking it.

Eric

RMM71
Scholar 2

If you are on a 7 day free trial and your device for watching NOW TV has arrived what are you waiting to the 23rd for? If there is a pass included with the device you need to activate the device to use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I bought a voucher from Argos 25 pound sports pass for a month scratched off back and no code they refused to refund me how cab I activate it with out the code please 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I don’t know what you scratched off, but the code is on the front of the Pass, certainly for Entertainment Passes.

Have a closer look at what might be scratchable-off on the front.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.