cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No preloaded...

I bought the tv box with preloaded 1 month passes, but it’s only offering me the 14 free trials when I’ve setup. Am I missing something? 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive purchased a now tv stick with a 2 month entertainment pass but it’s not on there. It’s only saying start your free 14 day trial please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same issue. 

Purchased box today. Currently attempting to engage with "Chat online", without success!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Does it say on the box outer packing somewhere in small print "Redeem Passes during Setup" ?

If so after you have setup the nowtv stick or box is there anything showing towards the top of your My Account > Passes & Voucher section to view and redeem your voucher passes.

Here's an example from my account with a recently activated nowtv stick with the vouchers waiting to be redeemed.

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

There are no vouchers waiting to be redeemed.

The only options are 14 free trials or full price vouchers to purchase.

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have tagged somebody from the NowTV Team to investigate this further.

In the meantime i can only suggest that you contact live chat (link below).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If the link doesn't open or live chat is constantly engaged, try a different Internet browser with your ad blocker switched off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The packaging claims I have 1 month passes that are preloaded. Went through setup process and nothing, only the 14 free trials options, and no indication in my account that there are any other additional vouchers outstanding. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having exactly the same problem too for a 2 month pass bought as a give at Christmas!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this problem - upgraded to a stick this week with a 2 month pass supposedly pre-loaded and have just set up and nothing!