cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No free passes on new now tv box

I have a new now tv box and I am a new now tv costumer. The box, I bought a couple of months ago stated it has one months passes for cinema, entertainment and kids and a one day pass for sports that should be preloaded on the box. I have followed all instructions for set up and creating an account and only have access for a few seven day passes. Why don’t I have the ones advertised on the box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When did you setup and activate the box, was it when you bought the box a few months ago or did you setup the box with the bundled vouchers sometime this week ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When did you setup and activate the box, was it when you bought the box a few months ago or did you setup the box with the bundled vouchers sometime this week ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Set it up today. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go into the NowTV App on your box under My Account does it show any passes which says "start watching" ?

Or are they saying for entertainment, cinema & kids "Start Free Trial" ?

Also when on the My Account section of the NowTV App on your box see if the signed in details on the right hand side of your television screen match the email address that you used to log in on here on the NowTV website to check your passes under My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Are both the box log in details and the details that you signed on the nowtv website the same ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for reply
Yes it says start free trial but only for 7 days but the box said for 1 month and I bought it a few months ago

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So when you go into the NowTV App on your Box you setup today and navigate down to My Account does it says " Start Free Trial " for Entertainment, Cinema & Kids ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on the NowTV website, is there any message towards the top of the screen saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to view your saved vouchers ?

On the NowTV box outer packing does it say somewhere in small print "Redeem passes / vouchers during setup" ?