cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No entertainment bundle pass despite buying a package.

I have just bought the tv stick and two month entertainment bundle. It’s is on it’s way to my address.

Downloaded the Now App to my iPhone but cant access any of the programs as it says I have not subscribed to an entertainment package? Perhaps I need to activate it once the stick arrives and can’t watch anything until then? 

I was on “hold” for several hours last night waiting for my turn to “chat” with an advisor but it timed out after a few hours! Any advice gratefully accepted. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you need to setup the stick before the passes that are electronically pre loaded on the stick can be added to your account.

Have you ever taken advantage of the free 7 day trial before whilst awaiting delivery of your nowtv stick ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you need to setup the stick before the passes that are electronically pre loaded on the stick can be added to your account.

Have you ever taken advantage of the free 7 day trial before whilst awaiting delivery of your nowtv stick ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. I did wonder if that might be the case. 

Ive thought about the 7 day free trial but I think programs can only be watched on tablets etc so held off doing that. 

I’m wanting to watch GOT ad I’m sure a few others are but want to watch it on tv and not a tablet. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a free 7 day entertainment trial you are not restricted to tablets or mobile devices, where you can watch on a large TV if you wish if you own a supported device to watch it with.

Maybe have a read of this article of ways to watch NowTV (just in case you already own one of these devices to use with your TV whilst waiting for the delivery of your new stick).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s great,I’ll check that out. Thanks for your help.