cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Vouchers with Black Friday Stick deal and Chat useless, as timed out.

I was  buying the £99 deal for 12 months Entertainment and Cinema to use on my Now Box, as the service I have been using has expired.  Upgraded to £10x to include the Now Stick, which I plan to give to my grandson as another Christmas Present.  Recived  no vouchers as advised service is on  the Stick.

What can I do for a month?? Chat did not know and that timed out before he/she could find an answer.

Have others come acoss this ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once the vouchers are uploaded onto someone's account then it is not possible to transfer the vouchers across to somebody else account.

With your complicated senerio, then yes i agree the paper scratch card voucher codes would have been ideal where you could have given a unsed nowtv stick to your Grandson and either used the paper voucher code yourself on your account or just handed over or emailed your Daughter the two 12 month voucher codes.

If you didn't changed your mind after activating the stick on your account, you could have just given the un activated stick to your Daughter for the 12 month vouchers to add to her account or when setting up the stick logged in using your Daughters account details. 

I would suggest speaking to live chat, to see if they can help you further on what options you have.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you received the stick yet ?

If so, the vouchers are pre loaded electronically on the stick.

You will need to setup and activate the stick on your television and make sure that you use your existing account details.

Once the stick is activated, then go to the nowtv website and select My Account > Passes & Vouchers, go to the top of the screen page where it should say " Vouchers Waiting for You", then click on the green link button to view your vouchers.

A new page should then appear showing your 12 month vouchers, then just redeem them to add to your passes on your account.

If you don't want your Grandson to have access to your account if you are going to give him your stick has a Christmas present, then make sure after you have redeemed both vouchers that you factory reset the stick to remove your account details from it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much Schnapps,

Could not reply earlier, as it seemed I had to wait Xhrs before I was fully registered.

Yes I know how to do it, just was not expecting to have to use the stick and then wrap it up again.

Slightly  more complicated now, as I decided, I do not want to carry on with a Now Tv Account, but rather put the vouchers onto my daughters account and continues as we have been.  This it seems we cannot do as they are not vouchers, the stick is registered to me and it appears I will have to use the account.

But thanks again

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once the vouchers are uploaded onto someone's account then it is not possible to transfer the vouchers across to somebody else account.

With your complicated senerio, then yes i agree the paper scratch card voucher codes would have been ideal where you could have given a unsed nowtv stick to your Grandson and either used the paper voucher code yourself on your account or just handed over or emailed your Daughter the two 12 month voucher codes.

If you didn't changed your mind after activating the stick on your account, you could have just given the un activated stick to your Daughter for the 12 month vouchers to add to her account or when setting up the stick logged in using your Daughters account details. 

I would suggest speaking to live chat, to see if they can help you further on what options you have.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you received the stick yet ?

If so, the vouchers are pre loaded electronically on the stick.

You will need to setup and activate the stick on your television and make sure that you use your existing account details.

Once the stick is activated, then go to the nowtv website and select My Account > Passes & Vouchers, go to the top of the screen page where it should say " Vouchers Waiting for You", then click on the green link button to view your vouchers.

A new page should then appear showing your 12 month vouchers, then just redeem them to add to your passes on your account.

If you don't want your Grandson to have access to your account if you are going to give him your stick has a Christmas present, then make sure after you have redeemed both vouchers that you factory reset the stick to remove your account details from it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As no voucher in box how do you activate the stock as a voucher code is needed to get to screen that says enter code.