cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Sky cinema offer pass available - New broadband customer

I am a new broadband customer & wanted to take up the £5.99 Sky cinema pass, its not on my offers page and no response to my emails as live chat is not available. I do understand the constraints at the moment but surely to goodness in this day and age with so much of the country home working someone could just say 'we hear you' at least.

In case anyone can assist (please). Broadband went live on 23 Mar with no problems (great coverage). On going to my account the Sky cinema pass was there and I (thought) I enrolled; provided my payment details as required. No Sky cinema applied and no confirmatory email but the pass offer was no longer available although entertainment and sports offers were still visible. As live chat not available and the bot suggested asking here. Message conversation with a helpful community member and as a result applied the 7 day free trial for the Sky cinema pass only to find I am to be charged £11.99/month at the end of that 7-days! Cancelled that rapidly! Any assistance appreciated. Stay safe one and all.

0 REPLIES 0