cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Live Football but Now TV still taking my money!

I signed up for a special offer 6 month sports pass @£19.99month from February 21st just before the Covidvirus situation- live football and other sports are no longer available.

Where do I stand on this? - I'm paying for no service, how do I get a refund or stop the direct debits coming out of my account - unable to get help from Chat because that is closed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

You can cancel any now TV pass at any time and it continues to the end of the period you paid for*. Its USP is no contract. 

*prepaying for 3 months plus is a different situation, so for those who buy season passes or use multi month vouchers this does not apply.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
starman73
Elite

Cancel the pass. 

As for getting a refund, you could have cancelled it before 21 march or 21 April, so you are unlikely to get a refund. Fwiw I cancelled mine on 15th march.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks for that I will cancel now. I was concerned about breaking terms and conditions or receiving a nasty letter. 😁
starman73
Elite

You can cancel any now TV pass at any time and it continues to the end of the period you paid for*. Its USP is no contract. 

*prepaying for 3 months plus is a different situation, so for those who buy season passes or use multi month vouchers this does not apply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Direct Debit that's a new one as Now TV only accept payment by debit or credit card 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled online then received email confirming cancellation - I have Sky Sports up to 21 May 2020 🙂