cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

No Live Football but Now TV still taking my money!

I signed up for a special offer 6 month sports pass @£19.99month from February 21st just before the Covidvirus situation- live football and other sports are no longer available.

Where do I stand on this? - I'm paying for no service, how do I get a refund or stop the direct debits coming out of my account - unable to get help from Chat because that is closed.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: No Live Football but Now TV still taking my money!

You can cancel any now TV pass at any time and it continues to the end of the period you paid for*. Its USP is no contract. 

*prepaying for 3 months plus is a different situation, so for those who buy season passes or use multi month vouchers this does not apply.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Highlighted
Expert 2

Cancel the pass. 

As for getting a refund, you could have cancelled it before 21 march or 21 April, so you are unlikely to get a refund. Fwiw I cancelled mine on 15th march.

Highlighted
Advocate

Ok thanks for that I will cancel now. I was concerned about breaking terms and conditions or receiving a nasty letter. 😁
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

You can cancel any now TV pass at any time and it continues to the end of the period you paid for*. Its USP is no contract. 

*prepaying for 3 months plus is a different situation, so for those who buy season passes or use multi month vouchers this does not apply.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Direct Debit that's a new one as Now TV only accept payment by debit or credit card 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I cancelled online then received email confirming cancellation - I have Sky Sports up to 21 May 2020 🙂

0 Thanks