cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greengirl106
Occasional Poster

Re: No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

So if I purchase a smart stick with say the 2 months entertainment pass does that mean I will get 2 months for free on my existing account?

0 Thanks
Darren_73
Contributor 2

@tzr wrote:

thanks tried it only to get an already on an offer message(last years £99) so uneligible - so still out of luckSmiley Sad

You need to be within 30 days of previous offer expiring - so check again then 🙂 If your 'my passes' page shows a link for 'avtivate a voucher' you are within the 30 day period.

johnhood
Regular 4

Followed the link with thanks! 🙂

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Greengirl106

If you are thinking about the nowtv stick with a 2 month bundled entertainment pass, then perhaps consider the deal that Curry's are currently offering which is the smart stick, with a 3 month entertainment & 1 day sports pass for £14.99 and if you have a local Curry's close, then you  won't have to wait 3 to 5 days for delivery of the stick Smiley Happy

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-sm...

With the bundled voucher pass when you ready to redeem the voucher you will get the duration of the voucher added to your account for free.

You have 12 months from date of purchase to redeem the voucher electronically uploaded to your account after you have setup & activated the stick.

If you don't want to use the nowtv entertainment service after the voucher finishes, then make sure you cancel the pass before the voucher expiry date to prevent the pass auto renewing each month at £7.99 per month.

Or keep adding a new entertainment voucher to your account if you wish within the last 30 days of any current entertainment offer finishing to save money on the £7.99 monthly subscription price.

Greengirl106
Occasional Poster

Im an existing customer, so I want to know if i apply the code will i get the 2 months for free on my current account? Thanks

0 Thanks
tzr
Contributor 4

thanks again - will try  next week

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Greengirl106

The stick with the bundled pass will work for existing customers Smiley Happy

With the nowtv stick with the bundled pass, when you set up the stick you will be asked on your television screen to vist a nowtv web page to activate the stick using a six digit code.

Make sure that you use your existing nowtv account details when asked on the nowtv web page, then the entertainment pass will be automatically uploaded to your existing account.

Then when you are ready to active the free 2 months entertainment pass go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on the nowtv website where you will see a Redeem button to start the free 2 months entertainment pass.

Just remember that if you don't want to continue with the entertainment pass after the voucher expires that you cancel the entertainment pass before the next due payment date shown on your account after redeeming the voucher.

Greengirl106
Occasional Poster

Brill Ill try it now thanks!

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

@schnapps if i buy stick bundle can i just use voucher as i dont want to set up stick as i have smart box already  as i dont want to add stick as a device,dont they come with scratch off vouchers,im on a deal till aprril?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

If you lucky to find older stock of the stick with the bundled pass then there may be a paper scratch voucher card in the box.

You would have to keep safe the paper voucher scratch card until you are within 30 days left of any offer on your pass account which in your case would be some time in March or April.

With the newer stick bundles the voucher is electronically pre loaded onto the stick, so you would need to activate the stick to automatically up load the voucher to your account.

I haven't had the opportunity to use these electronic vouchers yet to be honest, where i would guess the voucher would be waiting in your account to be redeemed in April next year.

I believe you don't have to register the new stick on your account has one of the four devices if you wish, but you need to set up the stick and activate it to enable you to upload the voucher to your account.

Or alternatively you could activate the stick in April when your current deal expires (where i believe you have 12 months to redeem and use the voucher pass off the stick).

Sorry my post is a little sketchy where i haven't used these new electronic codes that comes bundled with the stick or 4K smart boxes.

Perhaps somebody from the NowTV Team can clarify ?