cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well said. Netflix is a good option.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All I'm getting is sky sports and nothing elsr

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confirmed in support chat that NOWTV do not offer any deals to new customers - snippet:

Last year, there was a deal for new and existing customer, however this time this offer is only for the new customers.

Unfortunately there is nothing can be done because the offer is an automated system which cannot be reinstated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems strange that last year you could do the deal as a old customer and now just as the deal runs out you can't renew using the latest offer.You would think it makes sense to give people the chance to resub for a year and forget about it rather then have people start looking at other providers.

Not sure if last year there was a link for new customers and a seperate offer/link for old customers but hopefully Nowtv reconsider the terms

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently they will not be reconsidering and all offers will be for new customers only.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was so annoyed about the Black Friday deal being for new customers I cancelled my subscription (previous deal due to end Wednesday). When i got to the final ‘do you really want to cancel?’ They offered me a new 12 month deal £5.99 for cinema and £4.49 for entertainment.  Not  the 60% on offer to new customers but £120ish for 12 months is still excellent value.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I really cannot follow this type of business...Thanks for sharing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think it's disgusting that its only for new customers. I got one last year but was not eleigble this year when I tried to get another. I even had a chat with one of the operators who told me it was for new and not existing customers. I won't be renewing when it runs out. Firms just don't care anymore about keeping their existing customers. There is no customer loyalty anymore

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what about opening another account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing stop another account being opened, but that does not breed customer loyalty.