cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Traceybrad23
Advocate

Re: No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

I couldn’t see any deals on this link - just manage my passes. 

AmyHep
Advocate

Does anyone know if they are planning to repeat this offer at the end of this month? Last year they seemed to do a Black Friday offer then repeated it from the 21st December. I missed the Black Friday one this year and can't see any offers for existing customers at the moment which is annoying. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
anouttray
Advocate

Here's hoping they do. I took them up on it last year.

There is a 2 for 1 offer on at the moment for new custoners only, so if no existing customer deal is forthcoming, I'll have to get the wife to take out a new account.

0 Thanks

Likewise hoping for a New Year "BlackFriday" style deal that is available to existing customers.  And for such deals to be obvious to existing customers I know of a few existing customers who signed up for last year's actual Black Friday deal who have now cancelled their subscription. 

0 Thanks
Ryans_Dad
Mentor

After yet another email offering me movies and entertainment deal, and then in the small print saying I can't have it as it's for new members only. So I have cancelled my movies and will be signing up to Netflix or Amazon.

Maybe they will treat me better.

Charmain2009
Advocate

All I'm getting is sky sports and nothing elsr

0 Thanks
Armeno
Mentor

Well said. Netflix is a good option.
0 Thanks
Ruddy1066
Advocate

Hi, I was so annoyed about the Black Friday deal being for new customers I cancelled my subscription (previous deal due to end Wednesday). When i got to the final ‘do you really want to cancel?’ They offered me a new 12 month deal £5.99 for cinema and £4.49 for entertainment.  Not  the 60% on offer to new customers but £120ish for 12 months is still excellent value.

Armeno
Mentor

I really cannot follow this type of business...Thanks for sharing
0 Thanks