cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70

Keep in mind that...

Last year, as well as Black Friday deals for existing customers, there were also more or less equivalent offers on Boxing Day for existing customers (I got my deal in that offer because I wasn't eligible during last year's Black Friday deal period).

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Just a post to say thanks to all users helping each other out and providing info on these black friday offers. 

There are offers for both new and existing customers, please double check the T&Cs of the offers you are looking at to find out if you are eligible for this offer. As mentioned by our users, you'll need to be within the final 30 days of your current over in order to apply a new existing customer offer. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you select cancel on cinema and entertainment you will not lose any current time.

that was the process I did and the offer became available about 10 minutes later.

in regards to the Ts and Cs I believe what it means is the offer is not available to customers in a current promotion.

as I cancelled both I was then able to purchase the offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

chat told me i couldn't cancel til i was in my last month else i would lose my last 2 months? Yet loads of places say you can cancel anytime & keep the rest of your time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried the link for existing customers but just takes me to Black Friday offers so a little confused

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn’t see any deals on this link - just manage my passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if they are planning to repeat this offer at the end of this month? Last year they seemed to do a Black Friday offer then repeated it from the 21st December. I missed the Black Friday one this year and can't see any offers for existing customers at the moment which is annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's hoping they do. I took them up on it last year.

There is a 2 for 1 offer on at the moment for new custoners only, so if no existing customer deal is forthcoming, I'll have to get the wife to take out a new account.

Likewise hoping for a New Year "BlackFriday" style deal that is available to existing customers.  And for such deals to be obvious to existing customers I know of a few existing customers who signed up for last year's actual Black Friday deal who have now cancelled their subscription. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After yet another email offering me movies and entertainment deal, and then in the small print saying I can't have it as it's for new members only. So I have cancelled my movies and will be signing up to Netflix or Amazon.

Maybe they will treat me better.