cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn’t work.               

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

Have just been able to get the 12 month £99 as an existing customer.

These are the steps I have followed;

In last 30 days of current offer.

Cancel both Entertainment and Movie packages subscription.

(Currently on last years black friday due to end 24/11/2018)

Then about an 10 minutes later on the link to existing customer offers

the offer of £99 was available and purchased.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for a reply,

Thus, should I cancel today for instance my Cinema pass (which ends on 28/11) and Entertainment pass (which ends on 23/12), I will be still be able to get the current Black Friday offer, 2 for the price of 1? When does the Black Friday offer ends?

Appreciated your time:)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading the T&C's on the NowTV Black Friday Offers website the 2 for 1 offers are for new customers only Smiley Sad

Where existing customers have the option for the longer term pass offers or the stick with the bundled passes under Black Friday Sales promo offers.

The Black Friday Sales expires on the 29th of November 2018 where there should be a countdown timer on the BF nowtv main website page.

With your existing cinema pass finishing on the 28/11 you should be able to get any cinema BF offers for existing customers, where with your existing entertainment pass finishing on the 23/12 you should be eligible for the BF entertainment offers for existing customers after the 24th of November before the BF offer on the nowtv website expires.

You could try your luck with the 2 for 1 offers, but my guess it will come up has an error being an existing customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear schnapps (Legend 1) ,

Thank you too for a reply:)

What you are proposing (if I may say) is to simply wait at least the 24th of November, to cancel then both my existing Cinema and Entertainment passes same time and go for the new BF deal?

Sorry should I have not understood it correctly...

Because should I go now to choose the deal, I read in my account:

Sorry – it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer.

Cheers!

Cheers!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah if you wait until the 24th of November 2018, then both your existing cinema & entertainment pass will have less than 30 days left which means you should be eligible for the Black Friday Offers for the cinema & entertainment passes, but only the offers where it states "for existing customers".

The 2 for 1 offers says that under the NowTV terms and conditions that these are for "new customers only".

If you are only interested in the 2 for 1 offers, you could try the cinema 2 for 1 offer now if you wish, but i doubt it will work because you are an existing customer and you may have to look at the other BF offers on their website. 

Edit - @Anonymous User which Black Friday Offers are you thinking of purchasing on the nowtv website ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for a patience and help:)

Well, I guess I have to look around for an offer for existing customers, but things are clear...

I am interested in getting a 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment Pass for just £99 (worth over £215): https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Do you please have any experience with a contact with NOW TV Team? How could we possibly ask them directly all these questions and get their answer/feedback? There was a form on the website actually where I filled in days ago with my question, but have not heard from them.

Cheers!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On the 24th of November you should be able to purchase the 12 month cinema & entertainment offer for £99 being an existing customer on the link you posted above.

The reason why you are getting the message that you are not currently eligible for this BF offer is because your entertainment pass still has more than 30 days left remaining on your account.

If the offer doesn't work for you on either the 24th or 25th of November then contact live chat on the link below for further assistance.

Link here to nowtv live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bless you for all these information:) Many thanks.

Enjoy a lovely Sunday evening.

Cheers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All - I'm in the same boat as @Armeno. But although my Ent. pass is already in the renewal phase, my movies doesn't expire until 28th December. That's cutting it fine!

I was thinking of cutting my losses and removing the couple of weeks movies voucher (somehow) but can't see that that is an option. 😞

Can't really start a new account in reality, as I've got a 9 month Football Sports deal on my current account which is still going. Don't fance having to keep logging in an out 😐

Any advice on my situation?