cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im an existing customer, so I want to know if i apply the code will i get the 2 months for free on my current account? Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The stick with the bundled pass will work for existing customers Smiley Happy

With the nowtv stick with the bundled pass, when you set up the stick you will be asked on your television screen to vist a nowtv web page to activate the stick using a six digit code.

Make sure that you use your existing nowtv account details when asked on the nowtv web page, then the entertainment pass will be automatically uploaded to your existing account.

Then when you are ready to active the free 2 months entertainment pass go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on the nowtv website where you will see a Redeem button to start the free 2 months entertainment pass.

Just remember that if you don't want to continue with the entertainment pass after the voucher expires that you cancel the entertainment pass before the next due payment date shown on your account after redeeming the voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brill Ill try it now thanks!

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps if i buy stick bundle can i just use voucher as i dont want to set up stick as i have smart box already  as i dont want to add stick as a device,dont they come with scratch off vouchers,im on a deal till aprril?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

If you lucky to find older stock of the stick with the bundled pass then there may be a paper scratch voucher card in the box.

You would have to keep safe the paper voucher scratch card until you are within 30 days left of any offer on your pass account which in your case would be some time in March or April.

With the newer stick bundles the voucher is electronically pre loaded onto the stick, so you would need to activate the stick to automatically up load the voucher to your account.

I haven't had the opportunity to use these electronic vouchers yet to be honest, where i would guess the voucher would be waiting in your account to be redeemed in April next year.

I believe you don't have to register the new stick on your account has one of the four devices if you wish, but you need to set up the stick and activate it to enable you to upload the voucher to your account.

Or alternatively you could activate the stick in April when your current deal expires (where i believe you have 12 months to redeem and use the voucher pass off the stick).

Sorry my post is a little sketchy where i haven't used these new electronic codes that comes bundled with the stick or 4K smart boxes.

Perhaps somebody from the NowTV Team can clarify ?

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnappshi thanks for reply,any idea where they sell the sticks with card vouchers? im old skool i would just buy  boxes just for the cards lol cos they were such a bargain

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

Not sure if any of the Retailers will still have stock of the older bundled sticks with the paper scratch card vouchers (it might be pot luck).

Maybe if you are going to pick one up locally check to see if there are any sticks off the shop shelf that says something like voucher contained in the box on the outer packing or includes an extra  bonus Sky Store £5.49 voucher.

I would steer clear of the newer yellow coloured sticks if you are after the paper vouchers, because my gut feeling these might be pre loaded already with the electronic voucher pass on the stick.

If you really don't want a nowtv stick and you are only after vouchers have you looked at or considered nowtv gift cards instead ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt

Maybe have a read of this linked thread recently discussing between a couple of forum members about nowtv voucher passes and gift cards.

You never know there might be something that could be helpful in purchasing nowtv vouchers passes or gift cards in the future.

Also from time to time when looking for vouchers or nowtv offers I tend to look on Hotukdeals website.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Now-TV-Passes/m-p/484105#M13542

johnhood
Scholar 3

Followed the link with thanks! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

KBZ I tried the link and clicked to add a 12 month pass. looking at my account it doesn't seem to have been added; it still shows my pass running out next week.  do u know if it automatically adds it on when mine runs out or I can't get it?