cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KBZ
Scholar

Re: No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Catswhiska
Mentor

Can the 9 month sky sports pass be kept for the 2019 F1 season.

0 Thanks
Darren_73
Scholar

That worked for me - thanks

Shame support say they are not giving any offers to existing customers this year, yet a customer finds them.

They really need to train support staff up on what is available and make it more obvious on the site.

@KBZ wrote:

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

0 Thanks
arrgee1991
Scholar 2

@Catswhiska wrote:

Can the 9 month sky sports pass be kept for the 2019 F1 season.

No.  But they will most likey have an equivalent offer when that starts.

Mina
Scholar

Thanks that worked for me too. Bit confusing when the term and conditions say new customers.

0 Thanks
eeyoreworld
Advocate

We don't have any of the smart sticks or voice remotes so have just gone for the three separate black Friday deals with three smart sticks £136 for 12 months entertainment, cinema and kids and three smart smarts sticks / voice remotes, I'm happy with that 😀

0 Thanks
twirl
Advocate

Managed to get the entertainment and movies as an existing customer but they are not offering the kids pack which I find is unfair.  In all honesty over the past 14 months I have never had to pay for the kids pack due to the now tv codes with got with 3 boxes plus the maccy d's codes. Thought I would buy the pass at £15 but looks like its new customers only, oh well!

0 Thanks
tzr
Scholar 2

Just checking but are people saying that the £99 deal works for excisting customers even when it says new customers only or is it only the deals with a stick?

thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Darren_73
Scholar

@tzr wrote:

Just checking but are people saying that the £99 deal works for excisting customers even when it says new customers only or is it only the deals with a stick?

thanks

Correct - worked for me

tzr
Scholar 2

thanks tried it only to get an already on an offer message(last years £99) so uneligible - so still out of luckSmiley Sad

0 Thanks