cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

Been waiting for black Friday deals, only to find they are only valid for new customers. 

Why punish and alienate loyal existing customers. 

Terms for 12 month £99 entertainment and cinema deal say for new customers only. 

Not looking after your loyal customer base nowtv. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

These are the offers that are available for existing customers but I had to go round the houses to get to this page.  They could make it a bit clearer.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh well, that's their loss, they can have no money from me instead of some money. Anyone want to buy a Smart Stick? Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The smart stick offers are open to existing customers.  They are £7 more which if you haven't got a smart stick is pretty good.

e.g. £186 for 9 months sport + stick.    (the 9 months without stick for new customers in £179)

Arguably these are better for new customers as you get the trial periods as well.

Besides I pay less for Cinema than these offers with the offer I couldn't refuse when I looked to cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

what about opening another account.

That’s what I do Cat Happy

eeyoreworld
Advocate

We don't have any of the smart sticks or voice remotes so have just gone for the three separate black Friday deals with three smart sticks £136 for 12 months entertainment, cinema and kids and three smart smarts sticks / voice remotes, I'm happy with that 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checking but are people saying that the £99 deal works for excisting customers even when it says new customers only or is it only the deals with a stick?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just checking but are people saying that the £99 deal works for excisting customers even when it says new customers only or is it only the deals with a stick?

thanks

Correct - worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks tried it only to get an already on an offer message(last years £99) so uneligible - so still out of luckSmiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

thanks tried it only to get an already on an offer message(last years £99) so uneligible - so still out of luckSmiley Sad

You need to be within 30 days of previous offer expiring - so check again then 🙂 If your 'my passes' page shows a link for 'avtivate a voucher' you are within the 30 day period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks again - will try  next week

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ttried to get the £99 deal for cinema and entertainment but was informed that it's not available to me, been a customer for two years. Thinking why bother now