cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

I am a bit disappointed that new customers are getting offered 75% off passes, but there is nothing for existing customers in the Black Friday offers 😞

Doesn't seem very fair.

22 REPLIES 22
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Great stuff, I think for the price it's a bargain, so enjoy! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any existing customers who are interested, or who missed the offer during Black Friday, NOW TV have the £99 for 12 months of entertainment and cinema offer back on. 

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

To take advantage you need to be an existing customer and if you currently have a multi-month offer on either entertainment or movies (or both), this offer(s) needs to end within the next 30 days. Promotion finishes end of day 31st December 2017.

Full terms are

Winter offer: Offer available to existing NOW TV customers (customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer). 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third parties such as Vodafone or Apple. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 31 Dec 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers (standard monthly price Entertainment Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Pass currently at £9.99 a month). NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had the eamil to say that the £99 package is availble for exisiting customers!! I currently pay monthly for entertainment package. Will I have to cancel that?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No need to cancel, just go to http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing and click Get 12 month offer and it will be applied to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I have also found the 12 months for £99 offer and clicked on the link: "Get 12 month offer". But every time I try it (in different browsers as suggested by customer support, which were no help!) I get the following message:

"Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer."

But the T's and C's stat:

"Black Friday Bundle: Offer available to new and existing customers (existing customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer)."

Which I am! I'm an existing customer paying full price.

So why can't the offer be applied?

I even tried cancelling the existing Passes (then the offer again. No luck). And re-stating the existing Passes (then the offer again. Still no luck!).

Please can anyone from NOW TV help? As I have tried the live chat. But they are no help and say it's because I have active Passes? But isn't this an existing customer offer?

Also, does anyone have a NOT TV complaints email address?

Thanks,

Rob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There are some exceptions that might prevent you getting the offer, eg you have any offers showing for cinema or entertainment on your My Account > My Passes page, you have an entertainment or cinema promotion from Vodafone or pay via iTunes, you are a Combo broadband customer with a Combo discount, or you are a Republic of Ireland customer. Do any of these apply to you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There are some exceptions that might prevent you getting the offer, eg you have any offers showing for cinema or entertainment on your My Account > My Passes page, you have an entertainment or cinema promotion from Vodafone or pay via iTunes, you are a Combo broadband customer with a Combo discount, or you are a Republic of Ireland customer. Do any of these apply to you?

@Andy

Thank you for your response.

No. None of those apply. That is my point. I am a UK customer, with no combo broadband deal. I have just been paying full price directly to NOW TV (not via a third party) for the Entertainment and Cinema passes for years. So surely I am therefore eliagable for the promotion? This is what ###### me off so much. I have no current promotion and I'm being forced to continue to pay full price!

johnhood
Scholar 3

As I mentioned in another thread. Shame there’s no option to ‘stack’ pre-paid passes as I would have jumped on this. Anyway, enjoy! 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very upset and slightly angry you have to be a new customer to get the Black Friday offers, feel like cancelling all my passes altogether, rewarding your long loyal customers should be a no.1 priority!!