cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

I am a bit disappointed that new customers are getting offered 75% off passes, but there is nothing for existing customers in the Black Friday offers 😞

Doesn't seem very fair.

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't agree more.

I tend to only buy the passes when there are offers on, so they have lost out from my custom here....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im extremely unhappy re No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?, ............. 

........  THEY SHOULD REWARD LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMERS...!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I could not agree more! I actually cancelled my entertainment and movie pass. That's it for me for some time. I'm done with Now TV's device limit and having to juggle and beg on the customer service chat to reset the limit.

And Then I see this Black Friday 'Deal' and I just knew 'yep... bet that won't include me'

...and what'd ya know?... 

as you can tell. I'm really not happy with what I've been getting in return for what I've been paying so I've used my right to hold my custom. After all that's why we pay above the Sky Rate. 🙄 Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm kind of done with Now TV for quite some time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For existing NowTV customers, you will find that Argos, Tesco and a few other retailers are at present offering a Now TV Black Box with a choice of a 4-month Cinema Pass or a 6-month Entertainment pass for just £19.  This works out at less than £5 a month for Cinema and £3.17 a month for Entertainment. The spare box is thrown in for free! (Worth having it just for the spare remote, power unit and HDMI cable.)  Be quick, because this is a Black Friday offer and may not last long.  I bought one yesterday at Cheltenham Argos.

The vouchers in the boxes normally last for at least a year before they expire, so it's worth buying one even if you don't need it immediately.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never tried this. Deal now on offer doesn't seem as good. So can I just cancel my subscription and then apply one of these cards? Yo  can just buy an entertainments card for £15 for three months, which is  a substantial saving voer the direct debits.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No need to cancel your existing subscription, just apply the voucher code against your account where the voucher will automatically kick in once your current monthly subscription is suppose to renew.

Then if you want to continue with the vouchers then just apply the next voucher within the last 30 days of it expiring, where you will see appear an "apply voucher button" next to your pass.

I always use the voucher method and overtime it has saved me loads of money compared to the monthly subscription cost.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a entertainment voucher which expires in January, after using the live chat the operator said they could remove the current voucher if I want them to, so i could then get the black Friday deal. Not 100 % happy as I feels like I have lost 2 months free tv, but.... happy now I have movies. And don't have to buy loads of boxes to get cheap vouchers...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Appreciate not ideal, but interesting to know they offered to remove the offer you had applied. Gives people options if they are willing to do that for everyone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I was quite surprised. But once she had removed my deal I purchased the 12 months for 99, and it went through with no problems.. now just got to find some decent films...