cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracy

Re: No 12 month deals this year??

I see you are allowing some people to get 12 month deal .if I can't have this deal can you delete my back card off this account .so I can go elsewhere .I've been with this service for years it's not on ,

0 Thanks
maxum
Mentor

Try having an active chat with them, 

And ask them to cancel your packages and add the 12 month deal to your account

As you would like to take advantage of this deal. 

0 Thanks
maxum
Mentor

This is how it worked for me, they can reset your account so you have no active

Packages and then the offers become available, once you take the deal and the 12 months is activated the only deal showing again in the sports package.

It seems you will need to strike up an active chat and ask for the deal and then get them to cancel any packages that are currently running 

Good luck all

MegAndMog
Observer

Solved!!! I had the same issue. The offer was available from the website and after logging in it disappeared. I could only buy sky sports. 

I used live chat and asked that they cancel any of my current passes with immediate effect. When I logged back in, all the black friday deals were available to buy. I have now managed to get the £99/12 month cinema and entertainment pack 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@SnapperJeff 

NowTV told you:-

“We are sorry for the incontinence caused”.

Is this an acknowledgement that they p*ssed you off?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

Also managed today finally by asking time to cancel my active passes. Which grates a bit as I still had a few weeks to run. Still think the whole thing is awful. 

0 Thanks
SassyTTT
Observer

today they have released the 12 deal but only to new members......l have this deal but have been charged twice and don't  need it to start yet.

hairymatt
Advocate

I did the same as everyone else.

I got the person on chat to remove the remaining pass time that I had which then allowed me to take advantage of the 12 month offer again! 🙂

I do feel sorry for the people who were told the 12 month pass was not available and therefore may have paid for other offers in the meantime before this offer came back. A bit of an own goal IMHO. 

0 Thanks
Dominic
Advocate

I've been offered the deal via email but cannot access on the link.  Cannot seem to speak to anyone to get it sorted for me.

0 Thanks
fireflyb
Advocate

I had the 12 month deal last year but it was definitely late being released this year and lots of issues getting it.

If you log into your account and look at your passes page then as long as you do not currently have an active entertainment or movie pass then this deal should be listed under your black friday offers.

I followed the advice on here and had to have a live chat to cancel my last few days of passes to get access to get deal!

0 Thanks