cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j8811
Advocate

Re: No 12 month deals this year??

How can I get to speak to someone - a real person! on live chat? All I get is a bot... Please help? thanks

0 Thanks
SAABDude
Scholar

It is very frustrating that you cannot speak to someone via phone. Chat seems to connect to an Indian call centre with very limited authority / capabilities.

0 Thanks
Gleeky
Expert

I cancelled my Entertainment Pass and still can't get the offer.

Not showing in my member deals.

If I use Google I'm shown the offer, but once clicking to take it up I'm sent to the same members page with no £99 offer.

Hopefully something will happen to tomorrow!

0 Thanks
RBLondon
Advocate

I just had a chat with someone on the chat room who was able to give me the offer as an existing customer. I had cancelled my previous passes but unfortunately had added the 1 month free BME pass which was touted around the board. The agent on live chat was able to cancel my existing pass which would have expired on on the 4th of December along with that voucher which would have taken it to the 1st of January. Once these were cancelled they allowed me to get the £99 deal for both cinema and entertainment.

Give live chat a try they seem to be aware, its just that you can't seem to have any active passes or vouchers to get the deal.

0 Thanks
twirl
Mentor

My 12 month deal has just expired at lunch time and just been on to check my black friday deals and I can now purchase a movies and entertainment pack for £99. So just keep checking guys!

Screenshot_20191128-160023_Chrome.jpg

0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

I still can’t despite having been told I would be able to. Those that have when does your current pass run out? Mine is 23-12-19 so less than a month. Help! 

0 Thanks
eric5
Observer

Looking closely you have to be a new member 🙄 cancel and start again with different email

0 Thanks
maxum
Mentor

I have just sorted the £99 12 month deal, as with the rest the deal was not available on my account, what you need to do is cancel the entertainment and movie package s that you currently have active, one that has been done your account will show no active packages, if you then go in to the black Friday deals on your account it will show a load of offers including the 12 month deal for £99

If you pick that and pay for it the check the packages any outstand days you had before you cancelled are added back on to the 12 months, a little long winded by it worked for me, good luck

0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

Lucky you! I cancelled my packages yesterday and I still just have the stupid sky sports as the only one showing 😞

0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

I’ve just had this email. Looks like they are letting some people have the deal but not all of us. I’m fuming. 

Thanks for contacting us. This is in regards to the chat we had today,  it seems you were interested in the yearly offers for NOW TV Entertainment and Sky Cinema Month Pass. 

In case you were not aware the offer that you see on our website are for new customers and for the existing ones who have not got any offer or passes for either cinema or Entertainment at the moment on the account. 

I suppose you have either or both passes on the account and hence unable to avail the offer. 

Trust me I would have to help you with the offer. In case you have further concerns please get back to us. 

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 06116350.

0 Thanks