cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wonka
Advocate

Re: No 12 month deals this year??

Thanks for that, but where exactly should I be looking to see this available deal. Sorry if I'm not seeing the wood for the trees. 

0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

@RoyB  I totally agree that this means I should also be able to access it. But yet I can’t....

0 Thanks
Wonka
Advocate

Ok I've found it. But like other mentions here, as soon as you initiate the deal and you are recognised as an existing customer - bang! - the deal disappears. Annoying and unfair. 

Yet another instance of customer loyalty not benefiting the customer!

Nav

Its terrible the way British companies treat their loyal customers these days....

I am also an existing customer but was not offered this deal. Obviously, I will not be saying anything nice about NowTV again!

0 Thanks
SnapperJeff
Advocate

Just had two online chats that should sort this hopefuly. 1st one signed off before I had finished!! Second one said to cancel current passes. My current deal runs out tonight. She said 12 month offer should be available for me tomorrow. Will report back tomorrow. Saved the online chat transcript obvs.

Ej1981
Scholar

My passes don’t run out until December so they said I’m not eligible. I’m really hacked off. 

0 Thanks
Gleeky
Expert

My pass (Argos) runs out on 22 December so I'm within the 30 day window to add another offer.  The £99 deal isn't appearing in my Black Friday deals.

Perhaps tomorrow there might be something for existing customers.

0 Thanks
SnapperJeff
Advocate

Deal is working now that old one cancelled.

"Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

As per our conversation on the Live Chat, I understand that you are interested in £99 offer (NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Cinema Month Pass).

We are sorry for the incontinence caused.

There were some technical issues regarding that offer but now, the dedicated team has solved all issues regarding that.

Hence, the £99 offer is now available, and you can avail it before 4/12/2019.

Make sure that you are not having active NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Cinema Month Pass when you try to avail the offer.

Please let me know, if you still face any issues regarding the Black Friday offers.

Awaiting your response.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number xxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Criston

The NOW TV Team"

0 Thanks
Ej1981
Scholar

Would you share the email address? I would

like to follow this up too but still can’t seem to access the deal. 

0 Thanks
xerta22
Mentor

yes I totally agree it is unfair we are getting nothing has we are existing customer think I might get rid of now tv just ripping existing customer off

0 Thanks