cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
starman73
Elite

https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

Get a free month as consolation.  Will see you through to end December if you apply it before end of this month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the black Friday deal for last 2 years ie 100.00 for entertainment and Movies pases but not found anything this year

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same..  Last two years I've used the £99 deal.  I've already cancelled my movies package and I'm tempted to cancel the entertainment as well as i rarely use it and I couldn't afford to pay full price for both bundles.  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh well, they lose my custom!

Thanks for the update 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I speak to live chat? All I get is the computer respones thanks 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check the latest update - 12 months for £99 is on there!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really?!

Thanks for that. I've had a wee look but am not seeing it unfortunately. 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok I've found it. But like other mentions here, as soon as you initiate the deal and you are recognised as an existing customer - bang! - the deal disappears. Annoying and unfair. 

Yet another instance of customer loyalty not benefiting the customer!