cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been offered the deal via email but cannot access on the link.  Cannot seem to speak to anyone to get it sorted for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the 12 month deal last year but it was definitely late being released this year and lots of issues getting it.

If you log into your account and look at your passes page then as long as you do not currently have an active entertainment or movie pass then this deal should be listed under your black friday offers.

I followed the advice on here and had to have a live chat to cancel my last few days of passes to get access to get deal!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any info on deals this year? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

lm the same.....no way l can afford the monthly cost......it's to lure u in.....but hey ho.....will be leaving now TV once my subscription is ended.....l also hate how hard it is to access live chat!!  ultimately its sky getting greedy again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve also been looking for a 12 month deal as I’ve done this the last 2 years. I’m feeling very disappointed and I’ve 2 upset teenagers who like the box sets and can no longer watch them. Unfortunately we can’t afford to pay monthly 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking closely you have to be a new member 🙄 cancel and start again with different email

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just sorted the £99 12 month deal, as with the rest the deal was not available on my account, what you need to do is cancel the entertainment and movie package s that you currently have active, one that has been done your account will show no active packages, if you then go in to the black Friday deals on your account it will show a load of offers including the 12 month deal for £99

If you pick that and pay for it the check the packages any outstand days you had before you cancelled are added back on to the 12 months, a little long winded by it worked for me, good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lucky you! I cancelled my packages yesterday and I still just have the stupid sky sports as the only one showing 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just had this email. Looks like they are letting some people have the deal but not all of us. I’m fuming. 

Thanks for contacting us. This is in regards to the chat we had today,  it seems you were interested in the yearly offers for NOW TV Entertainment and Sky Cinema Month Pass. 

In case you were not aware the offer that you see on our website are for new customers and for the existing ones who have not got any offer or passes for either cinema or Entertainment at the moment on the account. 

I suppose you have either or both passes on the account and hence unable to avail the offer. 

Trust me I would have to help you with the offer. In case you have further concerns please get back to us. 

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 06116350.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

today they have released the 12 deal but only to new members......l have this deal but have been charged twice and don't  need it to start yet.