cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its terrible the way British companies treat their loyal customers these days....

I am also an existing customer but was not offered this deal. Obviously, I will not be saying anything nice about NowTV again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes I totally agree it is unfair we are getting nothing has we are existing customer think I might get rid of now tv just ripping existing customer off

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my Entertainment Pass and still can't get the offer.

Not showing in my member deals.

If I use Google I'm shown the offer, but once clicking to take it up I'm sent to the same members page with no £99 offer.

Hopefully something will happen to tomorrow!

RBLondon
Advocate

I just had a chat with someone on the chat room who was able to give me the offer as an existing customer. I had cancelled my previous passes but unfortunately had added the 1 month free BME pass which was touted around the board. The agent on live chat was able to cancel my existing pass which would have expired on on the 4th of December along with that voucher which would have taken it to the 1st of January. Once these were cancelled they allowed me to get the £99 deal for both cinema and entertainment.

Give live chat a try they seem to be aware, its just that you can't seem to have any active passes or vouchers to get the deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is how it worked for me, they can reset your account so you have no active

Packages and then the offers become available, once you take the deal and the 12 months is activated the only deal showing again in the sports package.

It seems you will need to strike up an active chat and ask for the deal and then get them to cancel any packages that are currently running 

Good luck all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 12 month deal has just expired at lunch time and just been on to check my black friday deals and I can now purchase a movies and entertainment pack for £99. So just keep checking guys!

Screenshot_20191128-160023_Chrome.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can’t despite having been told I would be able to. Those that have when does your current pass run out? Mine is 23-12-19 so less than a month. Help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Solved!!! I had the same issue. The offer was available from the website and after logging in it disappeared. I could only buy sky sports. 

I used live chat and asked that they cancel any of my current passes with immediate effect. When I logged back in, all the black friday deals were available to buy. I have now managed to get the £99/12 month cinema and entertainment pack 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had two online chats that should sort this hopefuly. 1st one signed off before I had finished!! Second one said to cancel current passes. My current deal runs out tonight. She said 12 month offer should be available for me tomorrow. Will report back tomorrow. Saved the online chat transcript obvs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My passes don’t run out until December so they said I’m not eligible. I’m really hacked off.