cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My pass (Argos) runs out on 22 December so I'm within the 30 day window to add another offer.  The £99 deal isn't appearing in my Black Friday deals.

Perhaps tomorrow there might be something for existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deal is working now that old one cancelled.

"Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

As per our conversation on the Live Chat, I understand that you are interested in £99 offer (NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Cinema Month Pass).

We are sorry for the incontinence caused.

There were some technical issues regarding that offer but now, the dedicated team has solved all issues regarding that.

Hence, the £99 offer is now available, and you can avail it before 4/12/2019.

Make sure that you are not having active NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Cinema Month Pass when you try to avail the offer.

Please let me know, if you still face any issues regarding the Black Friday offers.

Awaiting your response.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number xxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Criston

The NOW TV Team"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would you share the email address? I would

like to follow this up too but still can’t seem to access the deal. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV told you:-

“We are sorry for the incontinence caused”.

Is this an acknowledgement that they p*ssed you off?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also managed today finally by asking time to cancel my active passes. Which grates a bit as I still had a few weeks to run. Still think the whole thing is awful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now available!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Really I have just looked and I cant see it or do I have to sign up with a new email?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

You may not have to create a new account, where when you select buy pass there is an option to enter your existing account details.

I am guessing to be eligible for the offer using an existing account you will need either have no active entertainment & cinema passes on your account or the passes must have less than 30 days remaining on them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So when I try to sign up for this it asks me to log in and the offer then disappears? I’ve cancelled my existing payments which have annoyingly just gone out after last years 12 month deal and still can’t get any offer other than for sky sports that I couldn’t be less interested in. Any ideas or do I just have to sign up on a new account (also annoying as I paid on21st nov so would be double paying if I sign up now in a new account). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on live chat today and they are not doing 12 month passes this year. It’s very annoying as my kids miss the movies and the last 2 years we’ve had the movies and entertainment for £99 a year