Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dking76
Mentor

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gavs82008
Expert 3

Re: No 12 month deals this year??

@david-stafford @Dking76 @nowswaish @hairymatt @philj47 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

View solution in original post

59 Replies
Sparrowcat
Mentor

Very disappointed.  Not sure I am going to be able to afford it this year, now. The children are gutted. Have done the black Friday yearly passes for two years now.  😞

starman73
Expert 2

https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

Get a free month as consolation.  Will see you through to end December if you apply it before end of this month

philj47
Advocate

I have been having the black Friday deal for last 2 years ie 100.00 for entertainment and Movies pases but not found anything this year

hairymatt
Advocate

I can't afford it myself if this offer is not on so both my family and parents will be going without Now TV this year which is a shame.

nowswaish
Scholar 2

Argos have Now TV sticks with six months Entertainment for £29-99. Ive bought two which means a year at £5 per month.

Dking76
Mentor

Great plan! What a shame for the environment tho with all that avoidable packaging! Totally get it tho, £5 a month I can do 🙂

0 Thanks

Same..  Last two years I've used the £99 deal.  I've already cancelled my movies package and I'm tempted to cancel the entertainment as well as i rarely use it and I couldn't afford to pay full price for both bundles.  

gavs82008
Expert 3

@david-stafford @Dking76 @nowswaish @hairymatt @philj47 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

View solution in original post

Dking76
Mentor

Oh well, they lose my custom!

Thanks for the update 🙂