cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 12 month deals this year??

Bagged a great deal last year with Entertainment & Movies for £99ish

Nothing even close to that this year - Is it time to look elsewhere?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @nowswaish @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Having spoke with Live chat, they confirmed no 12 month bundles this year. Best they could do me was half price for Movies and Entertainment 4 months on monthly payments. 

Its up to you, but worth seeing what you can get. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed.  Not sure I am going to be able to afford it this year, now. The children are gutted. Have done the black Friday yearly passes for two years now.  😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't afford it myself if this offer is not on so both my family and parents will be going without Now TV this year which is a shame.

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Argos have Now TV sticks with six months Entertainment for £29-99. Ive bought two which means a year at £5 per month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great plan! What a shame for the environment tho with all that avoidable packaging! Totally get it tho, £5 a month I can do 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same - have they given reason why they are not offering anymore

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offers were for new customers. They probably stopped as people were just signing up with new email addresses etc rather than attracting genuine new customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign up with a new email and customer using incognito window and you get 12 months.  It's there for new customers only

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are a legend!! All works fine! Thank you @Anonymous User  🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Presumably I then will have overlap with existing pass if I sign up with a new email? Can’t see any other way to do this.