cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New voucher not working

My new entertainment voucher will not go past "continue", is there still a technical issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same issue it won’t go past continue on a cinema pass I purchased today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with cinema. Can’t talk to a human. Just end up in circles. Useless service..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s very frustrating that I can’t get it resolved, feel a little robbed of my money. Going to take the voucher back to the store I purchased it from and see if I can get a refund. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bit of a long shot if you own a NowTV Box /Stick, Games Console etc have you tried applying the voucher code on the back of the Gift Card on your playback device by going into the NowTV App under the My Account section instead of on here ? (just in case their is an issue on the NowTV website).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried adding the voucher through my smart tv and it still won’t work. It states an error Message that I can’t apply a voucher until the current one ends, which is 12th April. Always in the past you can apply a voucher one month before it runs out meaning the 12th March. so confusing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I did manage to get help from NOW TV on this.

the reason my voucher would not upload is that NOW TV sent me an email in early March offering me a reduced monthly subscription, I ignored it as I always use a voucher, BUT the offer was added to my account and you can only have one offer at a time.  I was advised to cancel my current pass, wait for the expiry date and then add my new pass.  To find a human to talk to is very, very difficult, I eventually found the contact us button on the main menu at the left hand side of my home menus, then got through to a very helpful young man who talked me through the actions I needed to make and waited until I had done the cancellation.

Hope this helps