cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New user

Bought a stick with 2 months entertainment included earlier today, about 10 hours ago, and got email confirmation. Tried to watch via the app on iPhone, but it’s saying “no passes have been purchased”. Does it take a while to start working, or do I need to wait for the stick to arrive and get activated? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The passes are included on the stick itself, so you’ll have wait for it to arrive and added to your account. However, that said, you could always take up the 7 day trial if available to you. Be aware though that after 7 days you will be charged unless you cancel before the trial ends or your stick arrives in time and you apply the included voucher.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User The passes are included on the stick itself, so you’ll have wait for it to arrive and added to your account. However, that said, you could always take up the 7 day trial if available to you. Be aware though that after 7 days you will be charged unless you cancel before the trial ends or your stick arrives in time and you apply the included voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for reply. My email receipt receipt says “stick + 2 months entertainment DTH voucherless”
so no voucher?

Also this is copy and paste from it, sounds like they think I should be able to watch.

“Your Smart Stick should be with you in the next 5 working days. We’ll send you an email when it’s dispatched.

Now let’s get you watching!

If you’re new to NOW TV, find out the easy ways to start watching here. Plus, if you don’t already have our mobile app, just click below to download it now and watch on the go”

Not the end of the world, but thought because it was voucherless, it was immediately available. 

Thanks anyway, I’ll update when I get sorted 👍