cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nmpnmp
Scholar

New passes missing from Smart Stick

I have six existing devices, with active Cinema and Entertainment passes. I picked up a new stick and went through the setup process. It told me there were 3 new passes (which came with the stick). I logged into my account, and the passes don't appear to be there. I have a number of existing passes (I purchase boxes with passes if I see them on offer).  

Under my passes, I see other Cinema and Entertainment passes, but I do not see any Sports day passes, off which there was supposed to be a one day pass on the new stick, and also previous sports passes I had accrued. I was under the impression that these preloaded passes do not expire, which is why I took this approach. 

Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot the missing passes, both the new missing ones, and the previously accrued ones? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nmpnmp 

Your not alone this has happened a lot over the last year or so.

Have a nosy at this thread for an some form of explanation and also ways to get in touch.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-Stick/Now-TV-Stick-Pre-Loaded-Passes-do-not-add-to-Account/m-p/55...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nmpnmp
Scholar

Thanks for the heads up.  I tried to reach out to Customer services initially, only to find there is no telephone based customer support, and worse still, the only available customer support, 'live chat' is closed after 8pm!  This is unbelievable. I would have thought it would be essential for them to operate their customer services during hours that most customers use their services, in the evenings and weekends. What good is it that I can live chat someone on Monday morning, when I can't watch a movie on my day off. 

Reading the thread, feeling pretty concerned that I'm going to be given the run around about this issue. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nmpnmp 

Live chat is operational until midnight if I’m not mistaken.

There is a phone number which is 8am-8pm but reserved for broadband customers only. 

For live chat, click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively send an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

3275BD35-2E4C-4C0C-B341-09B16A43B4D7.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nmpnmp
Scholar

Thanks. 

Whilst the chat is advertised as being available until midnight, on several occasions whilst I have tried to contact them before midnight, it's not been available with the message "Sorry, we're not online right now", and no further explanation as to why.  Most recently, just last night, See attached. 

no live chat.jpg

Really poor.