cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New offer waiting for me???????

For some time now I've kept my Now TV Entertainment viewing on the go by constantly adding those £10 for two months Gift Cards that you get from Supermarkets....... I just keep adding them so it doesn't renew at full price.

I added my last voucher back just before Christmas and this covered me from 8th January to 8th March and as usual that would be my offer period with the next full price of £8.99 to come off on 8th March (unless I added another voucher of course)......now, I'm obviously in the last 30days before that 8th March date and I've just went in to my account just to make sure things are as expected, BUT, under my Entertainment Pass listing instead of saying my next payment of £8.99 is due on 8th March, it seems to be telling me that I have another offer due to start on 8th March and it will be for the price of £4.99???????

Now, I'm not really sure why it's saying this and what the offer might be........are Now TV trying to give me a months Entertainment for £4.99 for some reason???????  I haven't yet bought my next £10 for two month Gift Card, but I will be looking to do that soon, but just wonder how that might go now that I seem to have some unexpected offer waiting to start for me on the 8th March??

Anyone had anything like this happen to them and why I might have some unexpected offer coming up on my Entertainment Pass.

0 REPLIES 0