cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New now tv device, monthly movie pass dilemma

I have upgraded from the white box to a now tv smart stick which came with a free months movie pass.

setting up has taken forever already but now I can’t progress without entering a code for my free month movie pass but I purchased the Black Friday 6 month movie deal a couple of weeks ago. I’m completely stuck as I can’t enter a code for something that I already have.

can anyone help? Please!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The six digit code shown on your television screen is for activation of the stick and not the one month movie voucher code which is automatically uploaded to your account once you have setup the stick.

Have you got passed the activation of the stick by going to nowtv.com/tv with your PC or mobile internet browser and entering the code shown on your TV screen ?

Instructions & link here on what to do.

Now grab your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions on your TV screen to sign in to your NOW TV account.

Help tip When you see a code and you're asked to go to NOWTV.com/tv to enter it, make sure you type this address directly into your browser (rather than a search engine), and ensure the URL doesn't auto-correct and send you to NOWTV.com instead.

Wait a few moments while your apps update, then open the NOW TV app and away you go!

Once the stick has been activated and ready to use, then go to the main nowtv website and under My Account > Passes & Vouchers there should be a message at the top of the page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" and click on the green link button below it to see any saved vouchers on your account, which will hopefully show your 1 month movie pass voucher.

If you are currently on a 6 month movie offer, you will find that the saved one month voucher will not be available to redeem just yet until you are within 30 days left of the current movie offer remaining.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have gone to  NOWTV.com/tv everytime i enter the code  on my screen (given to me by my smart stick) has giving me it keeps telling me 'whooops there is a problem. When im on that site it will also not log me in as well. Do i need to take the stick back to Argos?? i have spoken to the team on here and they have told me that every code i have given them is correct, but, it just will no except them when i enter them on to the page??  @schnapps @Anonymous User   thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried a different internet browser and make sure that the browser ad blocker is disabled.

When you go to nowtv.com/tv are you using a PC, smartphone or tablet and have you tried on another device with an internet browser to see if the code on your television is accepted ?